We aim to be a leader in our industries and better serve our satisfied customers through implementation of latest techniques and methods, provide and maintain a dedicated group of people whose philosophy is to ensure that our customers will receive the finest services and quality products available.
From procurement to production, Dalrada Precision’s team is focused on ensuring that quality is at the core of everything we do. Our quality focus incorporates multiple industry specific quality systems into our lean manufacturing environment. Using the philosophies of Six Sigma, Dalrada constantly works to identify ways to improve efficiency and quality.
Dalrada focuses on achieving industry leading performance across metrics such as defects per million opportunities (DPMO), first pass test yield, and cumulative test yields by implementing lean improvement initiatives. With our Design for Excellence tools, we provide advanced product quality planning (APQP) for project launches. Addressing manufacturability and test issues prior to product launch allows Dalrada to repeatedly produce high quality products and achieve industry leading quality results. Dalrada has standardized equipment, processes, and systems across all facilities to facilitate continuous improvement efforts.
KEY SYSTEM ELEMENTS
• Extensive data collection, capture, and analysis using powerful, paperless manufacturing execution software.
• Strong focus on Lean and Six Sigma philosophies
• Internal performance measurement system drives continual improvements
• Centralized product and work instruction documentation control
• Advance Product Quality Planning (APQP) methodology used in product launch
• Component and date code traceability to reference designator
• Sub-tier supplier management via SQEs
• Quarterly vendor assessments
• Robust in-house and external training and cross-training programs
• Equipment, processes, and systems standardized in all facilities
• Customized solutions and reporting for specific customer requirements